RacingJobs.com.au is web-based platform for race horse jobs where associations, companies, race clubs and employers within the Australian and New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing Industry can advertise job vacancies free of charge. Established by the Australian Racing Board (ARB) and previously known as ATREC, RacingJobs.com.au aims to:
- Promote the thoroughbred horse racing and breeding industry as a career path to job seekers and school leavers.
- Strengthen employment in the Australian and New Zealand Thoroughbred Horse Racing and Breeding Industries.
- Limit advertising costs for industry employers and assist them in finding staff.
- Retain funds within the industry that may have previously been spent on external advertising.
- Make it easier for job seekers to find vacant positions in the racing industry.
- Promote undustry training in order to address the industries skilled labour shortage.
Advertisers include (but are not limited to):
- Principal Racing Associations
- Race Clubs
- Studs & Spelling Farms
- Sales and Bloodstock
- Thoroughbred Transport Companies
- Industry Associations
- Equine Centers
- Regulated Wagering Operators
- Other Racing Industry Employers