An opportunity has arisen at Shoalhaven Turf Club for an experienced Event Coordinator
This position requires a motivated person who is excellent at time management whilst working in a busy environment.
This is a part time position with a view to an immediate start
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in pre-race day and events organisation
- Building our Events and Functions program
- Dealing with Sponsors, our Guests and the Community
- Management of bar and event staff
- Updating of websites and social media
The successful candidate will have:
- A focused and organised manner
- Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
- Exceptional eye for to detail
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
- A current drivers licence
- A current RSA Qualification
- Australian Residency is a must
We are looking for someone who is self motivated and knows how to use their initiative for an immediate start. Must be available to work on all race days.
Applications close Friday 30th June 2017
If you feel you are the right person for this opportunity, please forward your application and resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only successful candidates will be notified.