Within the Australian Thoroughbred Racing Industry, Racing Australia (RA) provides a number of integrated products & services nationally to Principal Racing Authorities (PRA), Race clubs, Owners, Trainers, Breeders, Jockeys and Racing Enthusiasts. RA also fulfils an important role in managing the industry's racing materials on a national basis.
The Racing Australia Trainers & Racing Service Centre is seeking the services of suitably qualified full time employee to deliver high quality customer service functions to its customer base.
The key functions of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with the collation and processing of racing materials for all states and territories in line with deadlines.
- Provide phone and administrative support in the day to day operations of the Trainers & Racing Service Centre and to other parts of the business.
- Processing applications in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Collating reports in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Liaise with key stakeholders.
Key attributes include:
- At least one year customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Competency in Microsoft suite of products (Outlook essential)
- Self motivated
Thoroughbred racing knowledge or experience would be highly regarded.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated candidates to take their first steps into a career in the Thoroughbred Racing Industry.
In addition to submitting your CV, applicants are required to address the key functions and attributes of the role detailed above.
Only applications submitted via the Racing Jobs website will be considered for this role.