Australia’s leading thoroughbred auction house is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
The primary focus of the role is to provide support to the Managing Director with general administration duties, diary management, reconciliation of accounts, coordinating uniforms and staff travel for the company and other adhoc duties.
The successful applicant will:
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Be a people person with a positive attitude and approachable manner who believes no job is too big or too small
- Have experience as a high level Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
- Possess strong computer literacy, excellent presentation and communication skills, be able to maintain confidentiality and has a high attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have an interest in the horse racing and breeding industries
- Human Resources or Hospitality background is desirable but not essential
While occasional travel and additional work outside of normal business hours is likely, Inglis acknowledges this by providing competitive salaries, annual salary reviews and staff parking.
In this role you will be working closely with all staff based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth along with our Directors and Shareholders.
Currently the position is based at our Randwick office in Sydney and we will be relocating to Warwick Farm in December, once our new state-of-the-art horse auction precinct has been built.
Applications regarding this position may be made to email@example.com