Searching a commercial attache to develop the market recognition and sales of equestrian equipment ( security rails , hurdles , etc ) initially in NSW and subsequently across Australia and New Zealand
French company , well established in France , UK, Ireland .
Technical background would be a plus.
Full time position based in Sydney, entails frequent travel
Salary to be negotiated : fix and commission , phone and PC provided , driver's license necessary
Job description :
- Meeting equipment buyers for racing venues
- Designing quotations
- Follow up clients : supply chain ; deliveries ; supervise installation and maintenance.
- Develop new products ; understand clients needs ; promote brand .
- Motivation and initiative essential: to identify communication opportunities (magazines, equestrian events , social networks , relevant networking .
- People friendly- commercial mind - networker
- Must work independently , yet reporting regularly to local management.
- Must know IT basics to be able to follow up administrative tasks, doing quotations, follow up logistics matters, simple reporting, etc
- An ideal candidate will present with a solid background and understanding of the world of horse racing
Please contact Maxime ELGUE firstname.lastname@example.org