The Seymour Racing Club conducts 19 race meetings each year, is a significant horse training facility and operates an onsite function centre.
Seymour Racing Club is seeking an enthusiastic part time Sales & Marketing Executive to drive profitable sponsorship, increase membership and race day package sales, plus develop, manage and implement marketing communication strategies to grow event days.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, well organised and self driven and possess a broad range of relative experiences.
Your application should demonstrate the following:
- Strong sales and marketing experience
- Sound understanding of marketing processes
- Highly developed organisational skills with demonstrated ability to meet challenging timelines
- Strong communication skills written and oral
- Understanding and use of marketing strategies utilising social media
- Ability to develop and sell sponsorship packages, tailored to meet client needs
- Strong customer service focus
Whilst not mandatory, an understanding of the thoroughbred racing industry would be beneficial.
The successful applicant will be expected to work 16 hours per week plus all Seymour race days.
Applications and requests for a copy of the position description are required by email to Jess: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any queries about the position please call 03 5799 1681.
Applications close Friday 21st April at 4pm.