Godolphin, a leading thoroughbred horse operation, requires a full time experienced Stallion Manager at Northwood Park, Seymour, Victoria.
We are seeking a motivated and high achieving individual who will report to the Stud Manager in the care and management of the Darley stallions.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Excellent management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with specialists such as veterinarians, farriers as well as clients
- Capacity to manage a team of stallion grooms
- Excellent stallion handling skills and experience
- High level of expertise throughout the covering process
A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by Friday 10 March 2017 to:
Godolphin, 1030 Northwood Road
Seymour VIC 3660