Godolphin, a leading thoroughbred breeding and racing operation, requires a Stud Secretary to be based in the office at its Woodlands breeding farm near Denman. This is an 8-month maternity leave position with the possibility to extend.
We are seeking a motivated Stud Secretary with a good knowledge of the thoroughbred industry and an understanding of horse husbandry and terminology. The role requires an organised, efficient and confident individual with thorough attention to detail and good communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Accurate data entry of daily stud records
- Assisting co-ordination of mares visiting stallions
- General stud administration
- Reporting internally and externallyRelevant experience and competence in a similar role is desirable.A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
- A detailed job description is available on request.
Please apply by Friday, 31st March 2017 to:
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.