Tabcorp is one of the few integrated gambling and entertainment companies in the world. We deliver excitement and fun to our customers through our retail, digital and media platforms.
Our 3,000 strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive leading brands and industry-first sustainability efforts, here and internationally. They’ve also made Tabcorp a top 100 ASX company.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
Role Snapshot/Role Summary
This unique opportunity will see you showcase your skills to lead a team of highly skilled Thoroughbred Racing traders to success. Further, you will oversee all trading activities for Luxbet, TAB Fixed Odds and Sunbets brands in line with our business strategy.
How you will contribute
Working with your team, more specifically you will:
- Ensure effective processes are implemented and developed for Traders including, real time customer analysis combined with product analysis and offering decisions.
- Effectively allocate team resources to ensure appropriate coverage of trading activities
- Coach and develop individual Trader skills
- Take full responsibility for all Racing operations and development
- Initiate operational practices to improve performance of business and team
Our Ideal Person
As the ideal candidate for this role you will have a depth of experience in managing a high performing team, which involves minimizing risk and maximizing yield whilst upholding innovation, transparency and above all integrity. An interest in wagering, fixed odds or the racing industry would contribute to your enjoyment in the role however experience in the field is not necessary. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
When you join our team you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs.