Unique and exciting opportunity
Godolphin, a leading thoroughbred breeding and racing operation, is seeking a highly skilled and results driven professional to manage health and safety across the company.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful applicant will have proven skills and experience in the following areas:
- A strategic and innovative approach to workplace health and safety.
- An ability and drive to manage operational health and safety issues in a contemporary way.
- An ability to design and deliver WHS policies, systems and programs.
- An ability to manage external insurers and providers with the aim to achieving the best possible business and operational outcomes.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in WHS and injury management.
- Outstanding communication, engagement and influencing skills.
- Passion for workplace health and safety.
- Accredited RTW Co-ordinator or a willingness to obtain accreditation.
A generous remuneration package will be offered. Enquiries can be directed to:
Head of HR
0402 455 553
Please apply in writing by Monday, 3rd April: